Saturday, April 29, 2006

Is it the camera or is it me?

I am not sure. But now-a-days I see the things in the perspective of the camera lens. Or may be I see more of colors around me. Their depth or their all encompassing arms makes us feel so small. Why is that I dont observe when I am in india??? Does views in india is any less?? definatly not. A quick view through my Foto album dicards this thought. Is that we dont have time back home? Are we too busy to observe the colors. Atleast I dont see myself trying to take snaps on the way back home, like I do here. May be its the reason why I love travelling so passionately. May be I have a escapsim tendency. Or use the reason of travel to capture the colors in god's paint palatte. May be thats why.........

1 Comments:

Blogger Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

u know u r right! i used to admire beauty in its smallest bit back in india too but not as much as i do after acuiring the camera. its a beautiful possession , the camera.

Mon May 08, 07:28:00 AM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home