Thursday, June 07, 2007

Impromptu snap


Once upon a time, not very long ago, I was having a coffee in my office cafeteria with my collegues. It was around sunset time. The sun was low, just right. The rays were falling on my freind Ravi's face. Casting a shadow on the bamboo reed screen in the back ground. I was wishing for a camera. And lo, I noticed my other freind, Suresh Gowda, flaunting his new mobile with inbuilt camera. I tried it in b/w mode. And lo, I zimplee loved the outcome.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

its got that Hitchcockian mood ;)

Sun Jun 10, 09:54:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

oh my gawd!!!! what a long time!!!! how have u been???
it was such a pleasant surprise to see ur comment on the blog.....any plans to revive your blog??? wouldn't it be great if u did!!!!!

hope all's well with u........i still can't believe that u commented!!!!!

Sun Jun 21, 06:49:00 PM GMT+5:30  
Blogger Oreen said...

Prabul! Can't believe it's a phone cam...
Remember that Shoolagiri ride?

how did you find me here?

Tue Jun 22, 08:28:00 AM GMT+5:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home